ORA-12015 cannot create a fast refresh materialized view from a complex query
This is an Oracle Database Server Message. This can be generated by the Oracle Database when running any Oracle program.
Neither ROWIDs and nor primary key constraints are supported for complex queries.
Reissue the command with the REFRESH FORCE or REFRESH COMPLETE option or create a simple materialized view.
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. When you contact Oracle Support Services, please have the following information available:
- The hardware, operating system, and release number of the operating system on which Oracle is running
- The complete release number of the Oracle Database (for example, release 184.108.40.206.0 or release 220.127.116.11.2)
- All Oracle programs (with version numbers) in use when the error occurred. For example, SQL*Net V2.0 or SQL*Forms V3.0
- If you encountered one or more error codes or messages, then the exact code numbers and message text, in the order they appeared
- The problem severity, according to the following codes:
- Program not usable. Critical impact on operations.
- Program usable. Operations severely restricted.
- Program usable with limited functions. Not critical to overall operations.
- Problem circumvented by customer. Minimal effect, if any, on operations.
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your Oracle Support ID Number
- Your telephone number
Linked Error Messages
- ORA-12007 materialized view reuse parameters are inconsistent
- ORA-12008 error in materialized view refresh path
- ORA-12010 cannot create materialized view log on table owned by SYS
- ORA-12011 execution of string jobs failed
- ORA-12012 error on auto execute of job string
- ORA-12013 updatable materialized views must be simple enough to do fast refresh
- ORA-12014 table ' string ' does not contain a primary key constraint
- ORA-12016 materialized view does not include all primary key columns
- ORA-12017 cannot alter primary key mview ' string ' to a rowid mview
- ORA-12018 following error encountered during code generation for " string "." string "
- ORA-12019 master table is a synonym to a remote object
- ORA-12020 materialized view string is not registered
- ORA-12021 materialized view " string "." string " is corrupt
- ORA-12022 materialized view log on " string "." string " already has rowid
- ORA-12023 missing index on materialized view " string "." string "