ORA-12015 cannot create a fast refresh materialized view from a complex query
This is an Oracle Database Server Message. This can be generated by the Oracle Database when running any Oracle program.
What is the cause of ORA-12015 from Oracle 10g ?
How to deal with ORA-12015 from Oracle 10g ?
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. When you contact Oracle Support Services, please have the following information available:
- The hardware, operating system, and release number of the operating system on which Oracle is running
- The complete release number of the Oracle Database (for example, release 188.8.131.52.0 or release 184.108.40.206.2)
- All Oracle programs (with version numbers) in use when the error occurred. For example, SQL*Net V2.0 or SQL*Forms V3.0
- If you encountered one or more error codes or messages, then the exact code numbers and message text, in the order they appeared
- The problem severity, according to the following codes:
- Program not usable. Critical impact on operations.
- Program usable. Operations severely restricted.
- Program usable with limited functions. Not critical to overall operations.
- Problem circumvented by customer. Minimal effect, if any, on operations.
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your Oracle Support ID Number
- Your telephone number
Linked Error Messages
- ORA-12007 materialized view reuse parameters are inconsistent
- ORA-12008 error in materialized view refresh path
- ORA-12010 cannot create materialized view log on table owned by SYS
- ORA-12011 execution of string jobs failed
- ORA-12012 error on auto execute of job string
- ORA-12013 updatable materialized views must be simple enough to do fast refresh
- ORA-12014 table ' string ' does not contain a primary key constraint
- ORA-12016 materialized view does not include all primary key columns
- ORA-12017 cannot alter primary key mview ' string ' to a rowid mview
- ORA-12018 following error encountered during code generation for " string "." string "
- ORA-12019 master table is a synonym to a remote object
- ORA-12020 materialized view string is not registered
- ORA-12021 materialized view " string "." string " is corrupt
- ORA-12022 materialized view log on " string "." string " already has rowid
- ORA-12023 missing index on materialized view " string "." string "