ORA-13757 "SQL Tuning Set" " string " is active.
This is an Oracle Database Server Message. This can be generated by the Oracle Database when running any Oracle program.
The user attempted to update an active SQL Tuning Set.
Remove all reference to the SQL Tuning Set and retry the operation.
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. When you contact Oracle Support Services, please have the following information available:
- The hardware, operating system, and release number of the operating system on which Oracle is running
- The complete release number of the Oracle Database (for example, release 184.108.40.206.0 or release 220.127.116.11.2)
- All Oracle programs (with version numbers) in use when the error occurred. For example, SQL*Net V2.0 or SQL*Forms V3.0
- If you encountered one or more error codes or messages, then the exact code numbers and message text, in the order they appeared
- The problem severity, according to the following codes:
- Program not usable. Critical impact on operations.
- Program usable. Operations severely restricted.
- Program usable with limited functions. Not critical to overall operations.
- Problem circumvented by customer. Minimal effect, if any, on operations.
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your Oracle Support ID Number
- Your telephone number
Linked Error Messages
- ORA-13750 User " string " has not been granted the "ADMINISTER SQL TUNING SET" privilege.
- ORA-13751 "SQL Tuning Set" " string " does not exist or user " string " is not the owner of the "SQL Tuning Set".
- ORA-13752 User " string " must be SYS or must have the "ADMINISTER ANY SQL TUNING SET" privilege.
- ORA-13753 "SQL Tuning Set" " string " already exists.
- ORA-13754 "SQL Tuning Set" " string " does not exist.
- ORA-13755 invalid "SQL Tuning Set" name
- ORA-13756 Cannot update attribute " string ".
- ORA-13758 "SQL Tuning Set" " string " is in use.
- ORA-13759 User " string " cannot remove reference " string ".
- ORA-13760 duplicate entry for "SQL_ID" " string " in "SQL Tuning Set" " string "
- ORA-13761 invalid filter
- ORA-13762 The string ranking measure is invalid.
- ORA-13763 illegal ranking attribute " string "
- ORA-13764 Value " string " is illegal as a result percentage.
- ORA-13765 Value " string " is illegal for a result limit.