ORA-15075 disk(s) are not visible cluster-wide
This is an Oracle Database Server Message. This can be generated by the Oracle Database when running any Oracle program.
An ALTER DISKGROUP ADD DISK command specified a disk that could not be discovered by one or more nodes in a RAC cluster configuration.
Determine which disks are causing the problem from the GV$OSM_DISK fixed view. Check operating system permissions for the device and the storage sub-system configuration on each node in a RAC cluster that cannot identify the disk.
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. When you contact Oracle Support Services, please have the following information available:
- The hardware, operating system, and release number of the operating system on which Oracle is running
- The complete release number of the Oracle Database (for example, release 220.127.116.11.0 or release 18.104.22.168.2)
- All Oracle programs (with version numbers) in use when the error occurred. For example, SQL*Net V2.0 or SQL*Forms V3.0
- If you encountered one or more error codes or messages, then the exact code numbers and message text, in the order they appeared
- The problem severity, according to the following codes:
- Program not usable. Critical impact on operations.
- Program usable. Operations severely restricted.
- Program usable with limited functions. Not critical to overall operations.
- Problem circumvented by customer. Minimal effect, if any, on operations.
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your Oracle Support ID Number
- Your telephone number
Linked Error Messages
- ORA-15067 command or option incompatible with diskgroup redundancy
- ORA-15068 maximum number of diskgroups string already mounted
- ORA-15069 ASM file ' string ' not accessible; timed out waiting for lock
- ORA-15070 maximum number of files string exceeded in diskgroup " string "
- ORA-15071 ASM disk " string " is already being dropped
- ORA-15072 command requires at least string failure groups, specified only string
- ORA-15073 diskgroup string is mounted by another ASM instance
- ORA-15074 diskgroup string requires rebalance completion
- ORA-15076 Emulating I/O errors on the OSM disk