PLS-00589 no attributes found in object type " string "
This is a PL/SQL and FIPS Message generated by PL/SQL. For more information about PL/SQL, refer to the PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference.
What is the cause of PLS-00589 from Oracle 11g ?
How to deal with PLS-00589 from Oracle 11g ?
How to deepen your knowledge about Oracle?
Niels Bohr saw an expert as "a person who has found out by his own painful experience all the mistakes
that one can make in a very narrow field". So why not you? Be an expert!
To start, here are some books about Oracle you should know.
The Definitive Guide to Oracle Database 11g.
Get full details on the powerful features of Oracle Database 11g from this thoroughly updated Oracle Press guide. Oracle Database 11g: The Complete Reference explains how to use all the new features and tools, execute powerful SQL queries, construct PL/SQL and SQL*Plus statements, and work with large objects and object-relational databases. Learn how to implement the latest security measures, tune database performance, and deploy grid computing techniques. An invaluable cross-referenced appendix containing Oracle commands, keywords, features, and functions is also included.
Write powerful SQL statements and PL/SQL programs.
Learn to access Oracle databases through SQL statements and construct PL/SQL programs with guidance from Oracle expert, Jason Price. Published by Oracle Press, Oracle Database 11g SQL explains how to retrieve and modify database information, use SQL Plus and SQL Developer, work with database objects, write PL/SQL programs, and much more. Inside, you'll find in-depth coverage of the very latest SQL features and tools, performance optimization techniques, advanced queries, Java support, and XML. This book contains everything you need to master SQL.
Implement Proven Database Optimization Solutions.
Systematically identify and eliminate database performance problems with help from Oracle Certified Master Richard Niemiec. Filled with real-world case studies and best practices, Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Performance Tuning Tips & Techniques details the latest monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization methods. Find out how to find and fix bottlenecks, configure storage devices, execute effective queries, and develop bug-free SQL and PL/SQL code. Testing, reporting, and security enhancements are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
A Fully Integrated Study System for OCA Exam 1Z0-047.
Prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate SQL Certified Expert exam with help from this exclusive Oracle Press guide. In each chapter, you'll find challenging exercises, practice questions, and a two-minute drill to highlight what you've learned. This authoritative guide will help you pass the test and serve as your essential on-the-job reference. Get complete coverage of all objectives for exam 1Z0-047.
Would you like to simplify management and backup of your Oracle database?
This is a highly efficient solution for automatically creating and managing hundreds of application-consistent,
reservationless, point-in-time snapshots of Oracle and Oracle RAC databases for rapid online recovery.
These snapshot images are then presentable to other Oracle database instances, managed from an easy-to-use
graphical user interface on the host.
With HP BC799B 3PAR 7400 App Suite Oracle LTU, administrators can quickly and simply recover a database to a known point in time, speeding up a variety of operations including the rapid recovery of the Oracle production server. Integration with Oracle Active Data Guard enables snapshots to be taken on standby databases, thus minimizing impact to the production database.
Fast, reliable backup and recovery to tape is made possible through integration with Symantec NetBackup.
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. Please go here for more information : Oracle Support.
Linked Error Messages
- PLS-00581 inheritance is not supported for opaque types
- PLS-00582 attribute declarations are not allowed in opaque types
- PLS-00583 size must be specified if opaque type is fixed-length
- PLS-00584 size of an opaque type must be between 1 and 4000 bytes
- PLS-00585 declared support library for opaque type is not a library
- PLS-00586 a static method cannot declare a parameter named SELF
- PLS-00587 a static method cannot be invoked on an instance value
- PLS-00588 unqualified instance attribute references allowed only in member methods
- PLS-00590 attempting to create a subtype UNDER a FINAL type
- PLS-00591 this feature is not supported in client-side programs
- PLS-00592 the type of a object table must be an object type
- PLS-00593 default value of parameter " string " in body must match that of spec
- PLS-00594 the SELF parameter can be declared only as IN or as IN OUT
- PLS-00595 the TABLE operator is not allowed in this context
- PLS-00597 expression ' string ' in the INTO list is of wrong type