PLS-00589 no attributes found in object type " string "
This is a PL/SQL and FIPS Message generated by PL/SQL. For more information about PL/SQL, refer to the PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference.
Table of non adt type is defined.
Table of type should be of ADT type only
Contacting Oracle support services ?
Some messages recommend contacting Oracle Support Services to report a problem. When you contact Oracle Support Services, please have the following information available:
- The hardware, operating system, and release number of the operating system on which Oracle is running
- The complete release number of the Oracle Database (for example, release 220.127.116.11.0 or release 18.104.22.168.2)
- All Oracle programs (with version numbers) in use when the error occurred. For example, SQL*Net V2.0 or SQL*Forms V3.0
- If you encountered one or more error codes or messages, then the exact code numbers and message text, in the order they appeared
- The problem severity, according to the following codes:
- Program not usable. Critical impact on operations.
- Program usable. Operations severely restricted.
- Program usable with limited functions. Not critical to overall operations.
- Problem circumvented by customer. Minimal effect, if any, on operations.
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your Oracle Support ID Number
- Your telephone number
Linked Error Messages
- PLS-00581 inheritance is not supported for opaque types
- PLS-00582 attribute declarations are not allowed in opaque types
- PLS-00583 size must be specified if opaque type is fixed-length
- PLS-00584 size of an opaque type must be between 1 and 4000 bytes
- PLS-00585 declared support library for opaque type is not a library
- PLS-00586 a static method cannot declare a parameter named SELF
- PLS-00587 a static method cannot be invoked on an instance value
- PLS-00588 unqualified instance attribute references allowed only in member methods
- PLS-00590 attempting to create a subtype UNDER a FINAL type
- PLS-00591 this feature is not supported in client-side programs
- PLS-00592 the type of a object table must be an object type
- PLS-00593 default value of parameter " string " in body must match that of spec
- PLS-00594 the SELF parameter can be declared only as IN or as IN OUT
- PLS-00595 the TABLE operator is not allowed in this context
- PLS-00597 expression ' string ' in the INTO list is of wrong type